INTEGRATED PROGRAM FOR ONE YEAR [IPOY 2024-2025]
Eligibility : 11th passed (studying in class XII)
Course Duration : April 2024-May/June 2025
Classes & Timings: 3-4 days (2-3 classes/day)
- Students will be thoroughly prepared for School Board, JEE (Main & Advanced) as well as other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Class XII syllabus will be completed by December, 2024 and then class XI will be revised. Revision will be done through test and discussion.
- Grand Test Series (GTS) of entire syllabus based on JEE (Main & Advanced) pattern will be conducted in April 2024 after board exam.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COURSE
- Daily practice test, MCQ based on JEE (Main & Advanced) pattern.
- RTS (Revision Test Series) per month based on JEE (Main & Advanced) will be conducted.
- Monthly report to parents via e-mail or post.
- Doubt resolution classes.
- Regular professional counselling sessions to deal with peer pressure, time management, stress and study technique.
Course is completed mainly in 2 phases:
- Learning phase: Regular classes towards syllabus completion (supplemented with regular tests).
- Examination phase: Practice of writing tests based on JEE (Main & Advanced) during Grand Test Series.
- Simple and descriptive books in each subject.
- Latest question bank prepared by our highly educated and experienced faculty.
|Total course amount
||1,36,000/- (excluding GST)
|2nd installment due date (15/07/2024)
For May batches, 2nd installment to be paid by 15th July, 2023.
For June batches, 2nd installment to be paid by 16th August, 2023.
For July batches, 2nd installment to be paid by 15th September, 2023.
Registration (prior to admission) can be done by paying Rs. 10,000.00 which will be adjusted in total fee at the time of admission.
Hostel facility is also available.
SCHOLARSHIP CHART (Based on Admission-Cum-Scholarship Test (ACST)
|80% and above